Friday, October 16, 2009

HOstel life.~

♥MY PLACE♥

SO MANY HOMEWORK MUST DO...
HUH..~
EXAM COMING~i Hate!
must study!study many.......!!
huh~~
i m ppl la not animal.~
y school wan me read so many thing..~
NEXT*
homework 2 ~
art...
my hand..~
huhu~pain~
but.i lik it...~><><><><><
♥ ♥ NEWNEWNEW!!♥ ♥
nice izit?
my friend 1...
haha~
wan buy jor..~but RM35.~huhu~
no money~~~~~TT
My friend buy kfc to me~XDXD
thx u all..~
thx u all care me..~
this izit my ture friend?
i also dun no..~
but..
however..
thx u all~
muask~
v
v
v
v
v
BAkAYY

4 comments:

我还是我啊 said...

the school mooncake festival is what lai de? and the RM35 one so beautiful le ^^ i want too hehe..............................

so good have friend but KFC to you....me want also no have T^T


AND....WiSh>>>>> YouR ExaM GeT GooD ResulT ^^

I'm yy said...

hahah~they gud~

我还是我啊 said...

Friend is a good thing ^^
Got friend is a very good thing ^^
Hope you beside always got friend ^^

我还是我啊 said...

And hor...your de new look No Bad
LIKE HamSap de Girl Girl :P

♥TOTORO♥

♥TOTORO♥