Saturday, October 17, 2009

2009-10-15..school mooncake festival><

♥Mooncake festival♥
me n friend got performance..
XD..
Title>Recycle girl.><> not me do model.~
huhu~
i just wan responsibility my recycle shirt.

♥ our Model♥
haha~
lik sakai leh~

♥ hapy..~♥
on the stage help our model make up~
orther groub so geng..
then i scare cannot No.1~then i cut that shirt.
><>
just joke.~
we only have 20 minit make up.make hair..n many thing la...
very nervous..
after 20 minit.~
3
v
2
v
1
THe winer is ..
Recycle girl!!
wah~!!
so hapy.~

coz my groub NO.1~
we think the present got what..
cheh~
snacks only~haha~
bt also hapy.
also a memory.><


v
v
v
v
vv
hapy..today~



6 comments:

我还是我啊 said...

opss....me type wrong commet at down ><"......

my school also want exam le e ><"
wo pa pa de le
i so scare will fail T^T

我还是我啊 said...

ANd hor i want ask u always when write blog de o?


AND how to write blog ><".....dont know use hehe...paisei

I'm yy said...

hahah~exam end jor~hapy sei me~

我还是我啊 said...

then how your exam o? Die? or Live?
Me de exam die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die le........................

Sad sad de me T^T

weıweı said...

Hahahaha ~~
Bao ni so lenglui loh
x]

I'm yy said...

yup~i think so~u more leng

♥TOTORO♥

♥TOTORO♥